Letter to My Aborted Child Poem

Everyone experiences the aftermath of abortion differently but here is what I may have written in a letter to my aborted baby. A003 Bolat Flats Ilaje Bariga.


A Letter To My Unborn Niece Or Nephew Niece Quotes Unborn Baby Quotes Niece Quotes From Aunt

The Crying Fetus by Patricia Joan Polhans I saw Jesus holding thin his hands An aborted baby killed by man.

. It took me a whole hour to die a whole hour for an innocent three months human being to be. Rest your little head my child Watch over me and mommy from heaven. Yes I killed you and I cried all through.

I can feel you in there. I am so sorry. And sent a special angel to look after me.

Abortion Poetry It is misguided to see abortion as a simple easy practice. 1300hrs My thoughts float around unfathomable feelings that run through my spines like electrons passing through a thick wire. Hello Mommy this is me your baby-.

My legs my arms theyre cutting my heart. Letter to the ABORTED child Dear Child I am sorry for making you pass through that pain. Letter From An Aborted Child - Poems For Review 3 - Nairaland.

For you created my inmost being. Im sad that Ill never get to meet you. ABORTION My hair is black my eyes are brown Mommy youd love having me around Its early yet the month is one Though you cant see me yet Ive just begun One month later the month is two Im still but a part of you Time is passing the month is three Im getting to be someone as you can see Still so small that I dont have to hide.

Not a day goes by I wish I could look in your eyes and tell you I love you. My tiny was cut up starting from the ears then arms and legs. And an angel to look after you too.

To me you will forever remain an unfinished song a flower that never bloomed a sunrise clouded by. Dear Asher Precious boy how I long to hold you in my arms. Yes I wouldnt be here if my mum did same.

They dont have that right. I longed for the day. Abortion Poetry Collection that will leave you astonished.

Letter to my aborted child poem. I was very comfortable and warm. You are my child.

Its been a decade and still my blood runs cold and I catch my breath whenever I hear the word abortion. While the acute grief that often follows abortion may be difficult to cope with expressing such feelings through writing or to an intimate friend can help. Thanks for trying but I wont see the sky.

My arms ache for you. He said he wasnt ready to be a father. You knit me together in my mothers womb.

When God made me He gave me a soul. Yes it was my peers who told me how sweet. Letter To An Aborted Baby.

For me I will always be a liberal and will always be pro choice Abortion will never ever make a difference to me. Bombs like postinor2 black and red capsule Andrew liversalt etc. My story is short.

1221pm On Jan 03 2018. It was an agonizing experience my head was then cut off and I died. Yes I had sx but I wasnt ready for the price.

Space there is an emptiness inside of me that can never be filled a chill that has never quite been warned a grief that will never end. Posted on December 7 2020 December 7. I jerked silently and in pain and asked you to protect me.

I was afraid honey. Mothers who want to abort are also faced with feelings of sadness remorse and guilt. I am actually praying that it.

Many women feel anger for having aborted a child they were told did not yet exist as a person. Letter from an aborted child Dear stone-hearted mother haemotophobic you feign and evince but so stained are your tenderly vicious hands with the blood of numberless unsinned souls Not a venial sin thouve commited. Ive learned from this and trust me beautiful I will never repeat this mistake.

Whether to live or die was not her choice. In the summer of 1978 I caused a baby to be created and then agreed to the decision to get an abortion. He will keep your child in a.

Im growing a little bit every day And soon Ill. Although the decision to abort is irreversible forgiveness and a measure of peace can be found. I am both sorry and not sorry.

I want to know why you did it. It will make my life easier and this means my future childrens life will be better because I will then be in a position where I can be a mother in the truest sense. Hold you tight like you mean the world to me Nine years after your death you have now truly become the center of my world.

Featured Shared Story Nobody should judge you. You had a life Not a day goes by that I wish I can go back and change it. I am so sorry.

I am sorry for giving you hope of arrival. Yes it was my peers who told me how sweet And pleasurable sex was. To go where we cannot go.

Im just a tiny someone Floating in your tummy feeling snug and warm. Sharp pierce my tiny ear. Though how your heart must break parted for now from your little one know that the Lord keeps your little one safe with Him where we all belong.

Letter From An Aborted Child by cyrilamxm. In Him we place our trust for He sees He knows. Shed done nothing to deserve this fate Though in his hands she silently waits As those came seeking out her young life Standing there all dressed in tainted white.

Here is a translation of a poem he wrote for the child he had aborted so many years ago published in the book he mentioned in the interview. Please forgive me my unborn child For I cannot forgive myself. I am not proud of myself but please its hard enough to not judge myself so please no one judge me.

I felt really protected. I was going to take responsibility for my child but I let my boyfriends family talk me into it. Abortion Poem Letter From Mother To Aborted Fetus I was 18 when I did it.

I am sorry for giving you a home called womb And destroying it with bombs called medicine. It breaks my heart that I dont feel the enchantment that Im supposed to feel. I am sorry that this is goodbye.

I would do things so differently. I know you are a special person because I ate the food you ate. I think about you so often and wish so badly I could turn back time.

I would have liked you. I want to start by saying that I am skeptical that it is a sincere post. A young woman writes an open letter to the child she is about to abort and posts it online.

But we all have our opinions and beliefs you have yours and I have mine and this is mine. Ive got twice the appetite and half the energy. Run quick Mammy I dont want to die.

I wont the see birds or the grass or the trees I wont sing sweet songs or feel a strange breeze. Nairaland Forum Entertainment Literature Poems For Review Letter From An Aborted Child 5898 Views Letter To The Aborted Child 3 Re. Heartless and impassive being An harpy shrink-wrapped with beauty A siren indeed you are so soaked in promiscuity.

Theyre killing me Mammy theyre pulling me apart. Posts about letters to my aborted child written by kunbiblack. Letter to My Child.

After an abortion the body may recover. A LETTER FROM AN ABORTED CHILD Dear Mum I have decided to talk to you to let you know my feelings. Yes it was still my peers who introduce me to the bombs.

I wrote this poem because though I cannot keep my child and watch it grow I do still love it and I havent yet aborted but I will I dont feel like less of a mother I will be doing as I feel right. Ive shed enough tears for you and I For what I did to you cannot be undone. Abortion is a sacrifice of blood which the evil occult continue to.

I have stayed inside you for only three months. From a mothers letter to her aborted child. If I get pregnant for you theres no way Im keeping it come rain or shine because Im not ready for a child.

Seconds later the object came fiercer than before. Worry not my little one.


Pin On Family Encouragement


Tribute To A Special Child In Loving Memory Quotes Memories Quotes Quotes


Love Letters To My Unborn Child Love Motherhood Future Quotes Poetry Lifelessons Heartbreak Friendships Break Unborn Baby Quotes Unborn Quotes Unborn


Pin On Getting Ready For The Lord

No comments for "Letter to My Aborted Child Poem"